Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fragmented aka randomness

I made a vlog.  You can't see it.  Why?  Because my internet for some unknown reason has died, dead, put flowers on the tombstone, gone.  Sorry, I've been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls.  But yeah, the internet at home didn't work all day Thursday; so even though I made a vlog telling you jokes to fit with Writer's Workshop prompt ... I can't post it.  Andrew swears the bill's not even due yet.

I think I'll post it next Thursday.  And link up.  Maybe someone will get confused and wonder what week it really is.

I have been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls, like I've mentioned above.  It makes me happy.  Especially when you DVR reruns off ABC-family.  Gilmore Girls makes me smile.  It's the one show that instead of fast forwarding through the credits; I sing along.

I worked out today for the first time in a while.  My legs hurt.  And my abs.  And my arms.

Speaking of ABC-Family, I also DVR-ed all their Harry Potter movie weekend, so whenever I can find a day that Andrew and I don't work and someone can watch the children and we are not too tired ... then I'll start watching all of them leading up to the last.  I'm excited!  I'd wear a costume ... if it wouldn't embarrass Andrew so much he may sit across the theater from me.

Oh and back to the diet / workout stuff.  I tried detox tea.  I drank three teas.  I went to the bathroom.  I'm not drinking detox tea anymore.

I found the most amazing thing in Birmingham, AL.  It's called So You Think You Can Blog.  It's a roundtable discussion at the Homewood library and it's free!  It's on July 28th for anyone in town.  I signed up for it even though I don't know if I have anyone to watch the kids.  I'll make it work, lol.  I'm super excited and super nervous about it. 

So, not much more is going on.  Guess this is my 'no internet at home, extra time at work' catch-all post.

It should have been written by this little girl.  It would've been just as good!

more random fragmented awesomness here:
Mommy's Idea

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Happy to see another photo of your ADORABLE little girl--What a doll she is :)

    Congrats on taking care of yourself. Isn't it funny--If you didn't hurt after a good workout, you'd be disappointed, right? It makes us feel accomplished!

    Sorry you didn't get other Fragmenters this week. If you link up again, please put an asterisk in front of your name; that shows others that you're new, and they'll stop by :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...