Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Random Question

Random Question on a Tuesday

What t.v. game show would you want to be on?

Family Fued!!!!!  I love watching Family Fued.  When I stayed at home with an itty bitty Leah, I think I watched every single Family Fued made.  Andrew and I have even figured out who we want to be on our team, who would be captain (...Andrew claimed that...), and who would be our weakest link. Oh ... that's another good game show too, lol.  But the weakest link is the last person in the line because they never have to go answer a question up front ... unless your tied and have to go longer.

We even practice!  We downloaded the Family Fued game, and Andrew and I played it until the questions repeated and it just wasn't fun anymore.

They record somewhere in California.  Anyone want to host us while we win money on Family Fued?  or come cheer us on!

Second to Family Fued would be any of the game shows you go on as a whole family, like Double Dare.  I think they still have games like that!



What about you?  What t.v. game show would you love to be on?

oh ... and do you have a random question for me?  leave it in the comments and I'll answer and link back to you!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I really think you should go for it.

    I don't think I could handle a game show--maybe Wheel of Fortune--but, I would probably buckle under the pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...