Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sad Day.

My babies are sick.

001


It's a virus, the worst kind of sickness.  There's nothing I can do, but wait it out and treat the symptoms.  Leah is coughing, and coughing, and coughing, and coughing.  Audrey has a fever.  The coughing is annoying (trust me), but the fever makes me so sad.  I just want to take all the unpleasantness away from my babies.  I know I can't, but that doesn't stop me from wishing I can.

I took them to the doctor yesterday to make sure nothing crazy was going on.  The doctors office drew blood from Audrey.  She wasn't sad about it ... she was mad!  She sat there and screamed at the nurse, then looked and screamed at me, then when they were done and she had a neon green ban-aid she held her finger up towards me and screamed again.

003

See ... I started you off with thoughts of curing my babies only to show you a picture of my screaming child.

I hate it when my babies are sick, and I hate it even more when I have to leave for work.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they are feeling better. Sick little ones are the worst. THinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they've started to feel better!

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...