Followers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Fun

What did you do this weekend?

{1}
Happy Birthday to Me
I turned 26.  I offically said bye bye to a quarter of a century and moved into the next one.  We had some friends over for dinner and to hang out, and it was perfect!  Andrew made a wonderful punch, homemade burgers, and my friend made me an alcoholic cake. No, for real .... the cake was soaked in Baileys and Ammerato, and the icing was Bailey's icing.  It was super yummy! 

I tried to get Leah to sing 'happy birthday' to me, but she told me she coudn't because it wasn't my real birthday because I didn't have any balloons.

{2}
BlueBelle
We got a puppy.  I blame my husband. He would take in any stray cat or dog if we could.  She was free from the vet, had shots and way too cute to say no too.  She is a beagle mix.  She has one brown eye and one blue eye.  The girls absolutely love her, and we do too.  She is one spoiled puppy.
101_3506a

{3}
Sick Baby
Audrey has been sick the last week.  Poor baby.  We went to the doctor on Tuesday, and then back again on Saturday.  She even had a chest x-ray.  They cleared the x-ray, and put her on antibiotics, and she is finally starting to feel better.

{4}
Spring Sun
outside
yay for having a backyard to play in!

So ... what did you do this weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday chica & congrats on the puppy dog!

    I hope Audrey feels better soon :)

    Alita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great weekend. That puppy is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday... I hope you had a great day.. Love the new puppy.. So cute.. I hope your little one feels better soon. Thanks for sharing pictures of your girls..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I came to your birthday party, ate alcoholic cake, and played with your puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! What a cute puppy! Glad your little one is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...