Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friday on a Thursday

This post is a two-fer of Friday posts on a Thursday ... I guess I'm really excited about Friday this week!  (no real reason, I mean does Friday need one?)


First off ... Five Question Friday! oldie but goodie





1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, three times; 1) I had my tonsils out at 5.  I still remember them putting the gas mask on and telling me to count down, and then after the surgery I ate Popsicles and Jello, and my pediatrician brought me a kitty stuffed animal in a box with holes so I thought the cat was real.  2) I had my wisdom teeth taken out when I was 15.  My mom took away the loratab a day after because she thought I would get addicted to it.  3) I had an emergency c-section to deliver Leah.  I have never known the meaning of helplessness as being a brand-new mom who had to have help to shower.

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Nope, and I'm perfectly cool with that

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
Crazy.  Definitely not calm, but I like to think I'm a helpful panicked.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
No, but I would love to one day plant a veggie garden, granted I can keep them alive long enough to eat them
(I have a black thumb)

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
well, I lived in Auburn during school, came home twice for the summer, got knocked up and lived at my parents house for about 2 months until I married Andrew.  So, I guess I moved out on my wedding day ... 7/7/07

and now something new (which I totally love); Facebook Status Friday!




I so get Facebook more than Twitter ...

Here's some of my favorites over the last few weeks:


the clock is telling me it's 8am. i keep telling it, it feels like 7am. Happy daylight savings time.

Leah came over and showed Audrey and I how she can bite her big toe. I told her not to do that again, only to turn around and see Audrey biting her big toe.

Leah just read me a coloring book ...

wow ... go KY and SEC ... and there goes my chances of winning a bracket challenge ... I'm happy and sad at the same time, lol

Andrew and I were talking about how to discipline our girls when they get older (read like high school) and one of his options was to take away their jet pack, lol!

favorite photo this week from a coffee house in downtown Birmingham



why does cleaning wear you out so much? I really need a vacation so I can get a legitimate "day off" of work...

Finally getting my direcTV hooked up! One week without TV was too long!

ESPN "McClover's 2004 teammate Junior Rosegreen, who also went to Dillard High School in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., said McClover bought the car with money from a Pell Grant and that it didn't cost $7,000.

"That is bogus," said Rosegreen, who called McClover "a damn storyteller."



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then my favorite from a random facebook friend (who really is a friend of my younger sisters) ...

(before you read this know that 'Rump Shaker' is the name of a 5K run)


Casey
Rump Shaker Run tomorrow!!!!!!  Support colon cancer!

Happy Thursday; Friday day!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, I love the clock facebook status... I totally feel the same way!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the coffee shop sign!

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...