Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


1. Decay
decay


A mushroom walks into a bar, and he goes up to the bartender to order a beer. 

The bartender points to a sign on the bar wall and says, "Can't you read: NO MUSHROOMS SERVED!" 

And the Mushroom says, "Awww c'mon, I'm a fun guy".


'fun guy / fungi' ... get it?  no, oh ... 
2. Groups of Three
groups of 3
Awesome Easter eggs

3. Kitchen
kitchen
*November 2010*  this is a bit old ... hence the formula, lol ... oh and now there's more alcohol bottles by those two wine bottles

4. Things that make you go hmmmm...
hmmmmm
I didn't even tell them I had ice cream, but the second I sat down both girls bee-lined straight to me for a bit of my snack.  Oh, and my dad is sitting on the couch eating the same thing, but they didn't bother him once!  hmmmmmm

5. "ME" Time
me time
taking pictures, finding pictures, editing them, looking at pictures on the computer, reading tips ... all that is my 'me' time!

Join next week for:

  1. High Key
  2. Bedroom (April 2011 Photo Hunt item)
  3. Something Tiny (April 2011 Photo Hunt item)
  4. Off in the Distance (Looking for Strawberries' suggestion)
  5. Stripes (Flower Photography suggestion)

7 comments:

  1. These are great - that last shot just makes me happy. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretations and now I want ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a good giggle out of the babies with your ice cream. That used to happen when mine were little, too. My husband would fix a bowl of *anything* for himself, and never mind the fact that they had their own bowls of it, they would ALL descend on his bowl and eat his, too.

    We eventually gave up on giving them their own bowls. We just supersized daddy's. haha

    Your pics are great. Have a nice night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your decay & me time - blogging is all me time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your last shot is so vivid! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos! I love the last one and I like your decay with the "fun guy" joke. ;)

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...