Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's Great to be an Auburn Tiger!


and it's hard to string words together ... I'm SO on cloud nine right now!

oh who am I kidding, I can always come up with something to say!!!

Did you watch the game last night?  It. Was. Amazing.  and I'm not just saying that because Auburn won (ok, maybe just a bit).

167697_934246041351_7005290_48640251_5028857_n

Audrey made it to kick-off, her little eyes telling me 'Mommy, it's bedtime!'.

Leah made it to half-time.  Our energy flowed through her like crazy!  She was running around and singing 'Auburn is going to win a trophy.' and yet she was talking to Donald Duck every time he came on t.v.  We screamed so loud after the Cam to Kodi touchdown that Leah said we scared her.  Good thing she went to bed, because we screamed even louder after the Dyer almost touchdown and louder still after Wes kicked the game winning field goal.

Bliss, absolute bliss and love to be an Auburn Tiger.

And Chip Kelly is pure class.

ok, I'll shut up about Auburn (for this post anyway), and rather talk about SNOW!

again!  (that is Leah's favorite I'm annoyed at you word).

It snowed and iced yesterday meaning Snow Day #1 on Monday and since no coal places made any coal for me to test today it's Snow Day #2, yippie!

On Snow Day #1:  we went sledding with our neighbors!  Leah loved it!
101_0812
101_0813
101_0839
101_0821

After sledding one of our wonderful neighbor's gave us a ride home (we pushed the stroller out there in the snow!), but Audrey was NOT ready to go inside.  She saw Leah play, but she didn't get to, so we went in the backyard for about 10 minutes.
101_0860
101_0849f
Audrey's version of sledding!
101_0859
Mom, I'm COLD!
101_0854
yummy snow ice :-)

Goal for Snow Day #2:  take down the Christmas tree ... (I may have been procrastinating a bit ...)

WAR EAGLE!  National Champs baby!

I believe in Auburn and LOVE it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spotlightsunday
oh, and I wanted to give a big Thank You and Shout to my friend Sarah from Naptime Momtog!  She featured me this past Sunday in her Sunday Spotlight series.  Click the picture to read my interview, and then stick around and explore her site!

2 comments:

  1. I can't even believe the snow. I need to call my niece and nephew in Helena and see if they got any. As for the National Champs? Well, enjoy it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! You are so welcome. I enjoyed featuring you.

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...