Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wee Bit o Me

I was going to write another episode into my trust series, BUT coming back to work after having 4 days off has kinda fried my brain, so instead I'm joining in with Leigh Ashley for Wee Bit of Me Wednesday.


 
{one} have you ever been on tv?
A couple of times, actually ...
In 5th grade our classroom wrote a book about a Vietnam war survivor and as class vice-president I got to go with the class president and be on the evening news.
In the Auburn University Marching Band, I was on t.v. (and I mean a close up of me, not just the whole band) in 2003 at the Arkansas game.  That game was awesome!  They scheduled us as their homecoming team and we beat them silly.  Still makes me smile today :-).  Motto of that game -- don't schedule SEC teams as homecoming.

{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
uhhhhhhh...
uhhhhhh...
Was the Hangover last year?
It all kinda runs together.  That was the last time I went to the theaters and now that I think of it I think that was two years ago ...
Who has time to go see a movie anyway ...
Oh wait; I got it ... we saw Date Night at the Dollar Theater last year ... yeah ...

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out, and all turned around and twisted about
Drives my husband nuts!

{four} do you cut coupons?
Well ... I cut them and put them in a container and then leave it at home when I go to the store
or I get to the store only to find that the off brand is cheaper anyways
so, I would love to ... if I could clone myself and one of me could cut coupons

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, but sometimes I count steps when I'm climbing up/down a staircase
{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Ketchup or BBQ sauce or Hot Sauce
or
Guthrie's Sauce ... mmmmm...
don't know Guthries?  call me next time you are near Alabama; I'll come bring you some!

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Oh, that was my Christams present! I got a subscription to Real Simple and I'm waiting by the mailbox for my first one! 

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
psh, I dunno.
I had a penpal in 5th grade ...

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Apple!
with lots of ice cream, so much ice cream that you think the apple is just something they put inside the ice cream :-D

{ten} black olives or green olives?
ick, yuck, gross
I dislike olives
My hubby LOVES olives
Our pizza is always half with black olive / half without.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by! YES olives ARE GROSS GROSS GROSS GAG! haha.

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...