Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pictures and More

I love pictures.  Taking them is a hobby that has increased with blogging.  Thanks blog world for challenging me to be a better photographer ... my girls will love you forever for it!

Resolutions
Photography love...

101_0615w
my word of 2011 is Growth; that includes growing in my faith.

Have you ever just taken a picture that you loved only to find out it's a bit blurry? try posterize ... I love this pic of Leah!
cool

Photobucket

Doorways:
door
This shot makes me smile.  This is Leah trying to stop Audrey from going into the kitchen.  She is such a wonderful big sister.  There are moments I just want to hold her forever.  Part of me hope she grows up so she and Audrey can play together, but another part of me just wishes I could hold her forever!
doorway
This is Audrey and one of the nannies at the Family Life Retreat walking by a doorway and me super editing the shot



Before: My Dad and my Daughter on a rock --
before

comp:
comp

After:
after

Is anyone else missing spring?

Me too ... my edit of the frozen berries spiked so many comments in went up to my top of the month. Today I did a spring edit"
summer edit

14 comments:

  1. I like the perspective on the before/after shot......but the frozen berries got me :) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perspective you get. You are so talented and I really enjoy looking at your pictures. The berries one was amazing. Good job girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doorways shot! My girls are 19 & almost 21 now... I really miss those days when they were young & always together. It goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - that last one is amazing! I love the shots :D Stay warm.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love you first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..love the way you warmed it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The picture of your dad and daughter is something to truly cherish forever. What a brilliant photo to capture such a simple yet meaningful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious, precious photos. Love them all.

    I can so relate to your feelings towards your daughters. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great edit! Cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my all time favorite pictures (that I took) was frozen berries! The red and green with the glazing of ice is just glorious! Loving your photography! I should do more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh....that first shot is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...