Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

When God opens a window

We got some awesome news today!

Andrew got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (I may be pretty freaking excited about this, lol)

When it seems like in the past doors kept getting shut ... sometimes slammed in our faces, and sometimes I swear someone was behind them laughing; it seems like you are always waiting for that window to open.

and today; he opened it way wide for us!

except ...

-we will now need two cars
-we will now need daycare for two kids

so

when God opens a window sometimes he hides the ladder

of course I am so proud of my husband and his new job
of course I know this job is a wonderful step in the correct direction

but, now I'm left looking at this beautiful open window, and trying to find a way to get up there

Thank you Lord for this opportunity ... now ... can you help me find the ladder to reach it?

6 comments:

  1. congratulations!!
    wonderful news, but it sounds a little bitter sweet. I get that here too. the right choices will come along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That great news! Just keep trusting the Lord and he'll provide your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! Praying His richest blessings as He unfolds His plan for your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good to hear that he got the job! Things will work out I'm sure. Sometimes God may not show you the way you expect.. the way that you want.. because hey- He is God He'll do what's supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I'll pray for everything to work out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It's daunting in the beginning, but I'm sure you'll get all of your ladders worked out.

    ReplyDelete

comments make the world go round, kind words make the sun shine, and nice thoughts make the rain fall ... what? the flowers have to grow somehow ...